Страницы

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Food matters

New Year celebrations are here... These holidays start on December, 31 and are over on January, 14. During these two festive weeks people exchange gifts, say and type nice words wishing each other the best things, and meet their relatives and friends to have a special dinner together.  When I feel overwhelmed with the loads of information which I'm trying to comprehend, I imagine those Christmas/New Year parties with lots of food on the tables. Everything looks yummy and tempting one simply can't help trying it:) How is it possible to resisit this fantastic smell? It has to be sampled! Do we have a tendency to try new exotic dishes or do we prefer familiar traditional ones? How many recipes will be included in your list to be cooked next time? Is it worth trying everything? Will you be able to digest it?


Coursera offered a great menu in its welcome letter. I've been using Blogger and Google+ for a while and find them rather helpful . It'll be the second attempt to revive my Twitter and Facebook to explore their teaching-learning potential. Though I have two YouTube accounts, I've never tried Synchtube - curious to know about it's practical value. I've signed up with Flickr and Diigo and would like to give them a try. Blogging with Wordpress and Edublogs is another story...
There is also a list of my favorites I'd like to share.

2 comments:

  1. I made a group on Flickr. You're welcome to join and share any images related to the course if you wish? Or just browse what people have been adding http://www.flickr.com/groups/2124233@N20/pool/with/8369338758/#photo_8369338758

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for invitation to the group, Chris! I'll definitely join it. I like that another great idea of yours! I believe I have a couple of images I'd like to add to this Flickr group:)

    ReplyDelete