Страницы

Sunday, November 18, 2012

WHY? is the core question of any activity.

If you see your objectives clearly before you start doing something, you're more likely to succeed. This might seem to be so obvious that it's needless to be mentioned. Yet, I'd like to clarify my goals of signing up to the course. If I create a checklist at the beginning, it'll be easier to see what has been achieved at the end (I still hope to finish the course).
I've decided to organise my aims and divide them into three groups:



Educational (general)
Educational (professional)
Personal

Of course, when I was signing up to the course, I wasn't thinking about such classification of my objectives. But it doesn't mean that my enrollment was a whim. Actually, my desire to learn something new has always urged me to search for various sources of information to satisfy my personal and professional aspirations. When in August, 2012  I found the course E-learning and Digital Cultures offered by the University of Edinburgh, I immediately understood that this is exactly what I wanted. I'm going to devote a separate post to each group of my goals.

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea of articulating goals and then posting about those. It's a great idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and support! It encourages me to edit and publish the drafts that have been waiting for their turn for more than a month:)

    ReplyDelete