Страницы

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Awaiting MOOC experience

What's the use of writing and speaking about something that you never dare to try?
So I finally decided to take an online course E-Learning and Digital Cultures. I signed up for MOOC.
It's my first experience with distance learning (not mentioning some webinars and short 3-5 day courses).
To say that I'm excited is to say nothing.
So I decided to start recording all reflections and feedback right now to be sure I'm not missing any details.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elena,

    Good luck with the course. It's the firs time I've tried this type of course too. I agree with you, what's the use of talking if you haven't tried yourself ;)

    Best wishes,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Chris! It's really encouraging. I still can't concentrate and start writing, unlike you:).
    Admire your idea about the map!

    ReplyDelete